Counseling for Professionals
You are a professional experiencing:
- a high level of stress in your profession
- poor work performance because you are drinking too much or being disruptive behavior
- hopelessness and depression
- sadness at all of the loss suffered during this pandemic
- helplessness after the loss of a loved one
- turmoil in a relationship
- powerlessness, feeling stuck after a traumatic experience
- anger outbursts
- anxiety and anger are increasing with all of the social unrest
You may be asking yourself:
- Why can’t I stop drinking?
- What should I do?
- Why can’t I work the way I used to?
- Why can’t I connect with other people?
- Why can’t I feel better?
- What’s going to happen?
If you are like most professionals, you are taking care of everyone but you. Have others started to notice any of the problems listed above? Are you worried they will? What if you cannot work? What will you do with all of those feelings and all of that negative energy if you cannot bury them in work? Are you afraid you cannot go on even one more day?
I am familiar with professional monitoring programs in FL, their monitoring contracts, reporting requirements and other case management needs:
- Professional Resource Network (PRN)
- Intervention Project for Nurses (IPN)
I am also familiar with the Lawyers’ Assistance Program (LAP) and National Football League (NFL).
Let’s talk about the changes you want to make in your life and how I can help.